Sunday, November 14, 2010

URIZEN Launching Probe into Throbbing Blogosphere

Greetings and salutations, UriFaithful!

It seems the time has come for URIZEN to embrace the hip new Web 2.0 just as it's becoming obsolete, so that can only mean one thing: tag clouds! Well... that and a blog, but I suppose there's always room for a tag cloud here and there. Right?

The purpose of this blog will be several... fold. One fold will be for news type items and informational-esque bits; another fold will be for telling tales of the Great UriAdventures in glorious detail; and other folds will have to do with us guys talking about stuff and things... 'cause we'll theoretically feel like doing so.

So basically this will just be a smattering of whatever the hell we feel like making it. Cool? No? Oh.... Okay...

I can say for sure that I, Sir Daniel O'Urizen, will be contributing regularly, especially with the news posts, but rumor has it that other UriMen will be splashing their seed upon the sloppy face of this blog from time to time as well, so keep yourself gasping and wanting in anticipation for that.

I hope this ceremonial first post was as good for you as it was for me. I swear I can usually last longer than this, I was just... really excited. This has never happened to me before, I promise. I'll take care of you next time, baby.

1 comment: